Dollar Energy Fund is an exhibitor at this year’s CS Week Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. We welcome you to stop by Booth #224 on April 9-11, 2019, during exhibit hours to speak with one of our representatives about our solutions to help you manage your low-income customer programs.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, April 9: 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, April 10: 11:15 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, April 11: 11:15 am – 3:30 pm
We can help you help your customers
Dollar Energy Fund creates tools to automate program administration. We specialize in managing low-income utility assistance programs, creating customized cloud-based software technology, and providing customer contact call center services. Our programs utilize innovative techniques to provide our clients with quality solutions to serve their customer base.
As a program manager, having information at my fingertips in real time, as Dollar Energy Fund offers, is key to providing responsive, timely programs that provide the greatest benefit to our customers.
– Deb Davis, Manager, Universal Services, Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania/Maryland/Virginia
Ask us about:
Low-Income Program Administration
- Turn-key program administration options
- Targeted assistance with specific areas of your programs (reporting, program design, agency training, recruitment)
- Establishment and management of a Community-Based Organization network
Customized Program Management Software
- Licensed software packages for efficient administration of hardship funds, utility assistance and weatherization programs
Customer Service and Contact Center Solutions
- Inbound and outbound calling programs
- Program enrollment and recertification projects
- Customized options tailored to your specifications
- SMS/MMS technology and web-based self-help options
If you would like more information on Dollar Energy Fund and the services we provide, please email email@example.com. We would be happy to provide you with in-depth information on our software solutions, program administration capabilities and call center services. Product demos can also be scheduled.