The men and women who work for Dollar Energy Fund are caring professionals who have the character, skills and ambition to provide the outstanding service our clients and partners deserve and that we, as an organization, demand.
We believe in rewarding performance and encouraging career growth. We support employees with training, a great working environment, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for a position with Dollar Energy Fund, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a salary history and your preference for full or part-time employment.
Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Contact Center
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Call Service Representative I
Reports To (Title): Call Center Supervisor
Position Type: Full Time/Non-Exempt
Hours: Varies based on program requirements
Summary:This position is responsible for handling customer questions, taking inbound calls, making outbound calls and taking applications over the phone for Dollar Energy’s programs. Requires an individual who has outstanding customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Perform day-to-day activities of the program under the supervision of the Call Center Supervisors, including:
- Recognizes and respects diversity among coworkers and customers
- Takes applications over the phone and determines customer eligibility
- Completes all administrative functions
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Adheres to program guidelines and procedures
- Takes inbound calls from customers, assists customers with questions and resolving problems
- Maintains and updates customer files
- Data entry and maintenance of customer accounts on the computer systems
- Documents contact with all customers
- Processes all program correspondence and mailings as assigned
- Handles work assignments as assigned by supervisor
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Dollar Energy Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, citizenship, military/veteran status, association with a person with a disability, GED status, and any other protected characteristic under federal, state, or local law.
Dollar Energy Fund, Inc. provides modification/reasonable accommodation to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job function, as required by federal, state, and local law. Any individual requiring modification/accommodation to complete this Application for Employment or to participate in the application/interview process, should contact Human Resources at 412-431-2800, ext. 1107 or email@example.com.