Posted on: February 11, 2020
As we get closer to our 12th annual Warmathon, we are gathering incentives to encourage supporters to call in and donate to local, limited-income families who need help restoring or maintaining safe utility service this winter. Tune in to NewsRadio 1020 KDKA on February 13 and 14, and listen for your chance to win the following:
- Totin’s Diner Gift Cards
- A Pittsburgh Pirates VIP Experience
- Air Pro Heating & Cooling Aprilaire System
- Rocky Bleier Autographed Merchandise
- Sewickley Spa Gift Card
- Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets
- Dinner with Wendy Bell and producer Brock Schneider at Longue Vue Club
- Santel Landscaping Gift Certificate
- Doobie Brothers Tickets
- Foreigner Tickets
- Motley Crue & Def Leppard Tickets
- Harry Potter In Concert Tickets at Heinz Hall
- Whirlpool 5.2 Cu. Ft. Wider Undercounter Beverage Center, courtesy of Dormont Appliance
We will have many more surprise incentives announced during the event. Be sure to follow Dollar Energy Fund on Twitter and Facebook before the Warmathon begins so you can stay up to date with rapid-fire incentives, guests and promotions throughout the two days.
Become a Neighborhood Hero
A donation of $180, made in installments of $15/month or with a one-time donation, will make you a Neighborhood Hero! A $180 donation becomes $360 in assistance once matched by our utility partners. This amount is equal to Dollar Energy Fund’s average heating grant amount and is enough to keep the utility service on for a household in need this season. Your support at this level will enter you in a drawing to win FREE UTILITY SERVICE FOR ONE YEAR!
Ways to Donate
- Call 1-888-745-1020 during the hours of the event and a volunteer will assist you with your donation. Phone lines will be active on Thursday, February 13 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday, February 14 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Visit www.dollarenergy.org/donate to submit a donation via our secure, online donation portal.
All donations are matched by our generous utility partners. 100% of all donations and matching funds will go directly to provide utility assistance grants to local families in Western Pennsylvania.